A compact industrial DC system specifically designed for Power Stations and Substations
The RCB.e is a robust and reliable industrial rectifier-battery charger, designed to supply critical dc loads and to charge any type of battery (Ni-Cd, vented and sealed lead-acid).
Development of the system took into account the requirements of our customers and the experience acquired by Borri over more than 75 years of activity in the area of power conversion technology. The RCB.e relies on standard DC system configurations to provide ost-effective, short lead time solutions.
The RCB.e system is thyristor-controlled rectifier and it is based on a fully digital control to ensure the required flexibility. The high level of standardisation makes the product particularly compact, even though it is designed for industrial applications.
Customer’s requirements are fully met with the availability of a wide set of basic options, such as dropping diodes, breakers, extensive battery, communication and alarm functions. Special customer’s requirements can be complied with on demand.
The system is provided with a digital control panel and mimic, displaying the operational status of the equipment (signals, alarms, meters, history events).
- Robust and reliable layout for industrial applications
- Standard configurations for cost effective, short lead time solutions
- Input isolation transformer protected by MCCB
- Microprocessor control
- Full set of battery charging methods
- Expertise in battery selection, dimensioning and testing
- Extensive range of options and customised solutions
- Easy accessibility and maintenance